Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Kiva Han Countdown: 32 days

Just a quick visit today on my way from a seminar on campus to the Brillobox later for pub quiz. I grabbed a double americano and am sitting here for a little while on my laptop with some friends. One of them heard rumors that the Bagel Factory might be opening a location here … ? Another voiced a desire that Kiva Han just reopen in another space somewhere interesting, like on Penn in Garfield, or who knows. What do I think? I'm not sure yet. I should probably say something vaguely philosophical and hopeful for the future but, unfortunately, I'm feeling a little pessimistic now. I'm not sure that whatever moves in here can be my "go to place" near campus. This is just too right to be replaced. Maybe I'll be spending more time at Tazza D'Oro in the Gates Center, even though it can get quite crowded there during the day. I guess we'll see what happens … *cue closing credits and cheesy soundtrack*

No comments:

Post a Comment